bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants and raves banner

:: bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

a sort of journal of comments, artwork, writings, links, etc. to spread the mad multimedia woman's mania...
:: welcome to bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

:: blogger.com | contact b-onna | planet witzend | onna's creative crap blog ::

"What are YOU looking at, onna?"

-original artwork by the onna herself - all rights reserved
Current Mood
The current mood of byo at www.imood.com


[::..Pending Next Poll..::]
placeholder for next poll
poupeegirl fashion brand community
The majority of my Anime links will contain YAOI, so if you are uncomfortable with gay relationships, DO NOT LOOK AT THESE SITES!!!
Blog/Journal Friends
:: Dasia
:: Joules
:: Lia
:: Lolita
:: Lutra
:: Stoopid Rat
:: Talon
Some of my Haunts
:: Artists Cafe Oekaki BBS
DBZ Fanfic & Fanart Links
:: A Stack of Stuff
:: B-chan's Homepage
:: For-Chan's Cookies
:: Fringe of Society
:: The Hentai Institute
:: Jiggler's Cauldron
:: The Yaoi Hotel
:: The Zone
Gravitation Links
:: anti nostalgic
:: bad-luck.net
:: Contrary Perfection
:: Critical Visage
:: Dare to Dream
:: « # Gravi Logs ? »
:: Gravitation
:: gurabiteshiyon.net
:: heartless
:: In the Moonlight
:: Kiss Shining
:: nanoda
:: Natural Songs - Gravity World
:: Shinimegami's Gravitation Lair
:: Yuki Eiri dot net
Boy Meets Boy
:: Boy Meets Boy - official site
:: Whee! I'm Naked! - fansite
Ai no Kusabi Links
:: ainokusabi.com
:: Alex's Ai no Kusabi
:: Katze no Miko's
Ai no Kusabi Hall
:: Ai No Kusabi Gallery and Links
:: Ai No Kusabi detailed story synopsis at aestheticism.net
:: SteelSong's Ai No Kusabi
:: Tanagura.org
Yami no Matsuei Links
:: Bleeding Moon
:: Compulsion
:: Paperthin Pleasures
:: Thera's Yami no Matsuei
:: Yami no Matsuei Keepers List
Amazing Artists
Anime or Otherwise
:: Ashura's Original Art Gallery
:: Aya Braeden
:: Bishonenworks
:: Fukagawa
:: lunaris is now black lily
:: Broken Toys
:: Dark Natasha
:: Dragon Dreams
:: Dragoness's Lair
:: Fur, Wings and Other Things
:: Julie Dillion
:: Kate Cox Chain Mail Designs
:: Krayel Art Studios
:: LivLiv's Room
:: Megatokyo
:: Mia Tavonatti
:: Mirabilia
:: Natural Songs
:: Paint Pixel
:: Prophet's Hall
:: The Rainbow Pawprint
:: Sankaizok
:: Stover Arts
:: Told in a Garden
:: Your Wings are Mine
Other Friends
:: dada-disco
:: The Free Lancers
:: Kai's Domain
:: Raddittzu's Anime Playground
:: Thomasville Central
Helpful Things
:: Anime News Network:
look up stuff!
:: The Best for Converting Languages:
Altavista's Babelfish
:: Convert Lengths/Distances
:: Online English to Japanese/Japanese to English Dictionary
:: What Time is it Where YOU Live?
:: Test your 216 colours!

:: Monday, November 29, 2004 ::

Thanksgiving food

Thanksgiving went well, as it usually does. The turkey roll heated up nicely. We had long grain and wild rice and I had wonderful mushroom gravy with mine. rat ate his rolls and we took out half of the turkey in one go. We were hungry cats.

On Friday, it was so tempting to go eat on the leftovers but I waited all day, just nibbling on junk food and sleeping, waiting for rat to get home from work. As soon as he hit the door I was on him like a starving cat, meowing for dinner. I started heating up leftovers immediately while he sliced up the rest of the meat and we downed the last of the food quickly. Not having the other side-dishes around to fill up the boy caused us to go through this year's feast in a blink of an eye.

Matrix stuff

Well, we watched the second and third movies this weekend. They were interesting. The last bit reminded me of the Arthurian legend of Avalon - 'sleeping until needed again' kind of thing.

I would like to know more about the Oracle.

Gravi manga 9

I got Gravitation manga #9 in the mail Sat. *blink* I think I am going to have to deny some of the canon I see in this particular manga. I just have a lot of trouble with flying panda planes. Eiri is also a bit out of character in my opinion. I am going to have to read over it a few more times and try to find some perspective on it. Maybe Eiri just has a wild hair up his ass at this point in his life. He definitely is not the boy we are used to seeing, that's for sure.

more books

I really do adore my new Wolf's Rain artbook. I love the Art Nouveau influence in some of the graphics. I love seeing how the characters were developed. I am itching to draw wolves again.

I got a Full Metal Alchemist book in the mail Friday. It's times like these I know the time and effort and blood and pain I go through learning Japanese is worth it - when I can read the katakana on the cover and know what it means. It says "pâfekutoguidobukku", which means "Perfect Guide Book". I got the book so I would have some reference to characters, both for the anime/manga and for me if I ever decide to draw someone. I am already finding all the different eye shapes interesting.

I do adore the one-shot manga, "Only the Ring Finger Knows". I wish the stories about these boys would be translated because I want to know what happens next!

phone calls

My mother called Sat. and my chest blew out within minutes. She kept me on the phone for an hour with her yammering. Back to the regularly-scheduled pain.

Then my best friend I had not talked to (even in email) in months called about going to pick out their Xmas tree on Sunday like we did last year. Just could not do it, which upsets me because it is a fun time. We had such a blast last year hunting down the 'perfect' tree at that farm and afterward, decorating it. She did not know about my illness and is really concerned about me. She heard my voice deteriorating and said she would ring off because she loves me and did not want to hurt me.

My mother said she loves me (she said it over the phone and I winced-I hate it when she says that) but she kept me on the phone even though I said I should not be talking. Then she said she did not want me hurt and I told her it was too late(!), because just talking a few minutes causes a week's worth of damage to try and get over. Didn't stop her from continuing the conversation. She kept badgering me about going out to eat Sunday and we kept going around and around about how I was not in a social mood because of the pain and I REALLY needed to try and SOME studying in, if my brain deemed it possible. I was having a difficult enough time thinking as it was during the conversation.

The plan to go out to eat Sunday was to rendezvous with some mutual friends, R and family, and do the DedLobster all-you-can-eat shrimp thing for R and rat. Mom called rat later Sat night and made the plans, but then I found out R and family would not be able to attend, the whole point of everyone getting together. My mother was still trying to get us out even though she knew I felt like crap and needed to try to bang Japanese into my head. I told rat to call her back directly and cancel, which he did. I know my mother's subtle manipulations and I refuse to put up with them anymore. I haven't done so for years. She should know better, too, but she forgets I will deny access to my presence (phone calls or in-person) if she pulls these kinds of things much.

health update

On Saturday and Sunday mornings I took a half-pill in morning only. Nothing at night except aspirin for the pain.

I am thinking a little more clearly now but I still dealing with a severe lack of sleep. I understand it will take a few weeks to get the chemicals completely out of my system, which means I will finally have my brain back about three weeks after the semester is over. I went to bed Saturday at 10pm and Sunday at 9pm and passed out almost immediately both times. Of course, I woke up at odd hours the following mornings but at least I am now sleeping more than two hours a night. I think I got about six to eight hours each night, two days in a row, hurray!

It feels like I have constant heartburn on top of the pain now. Swallowing my daily pills kills me, feeling them go down my throat and sticking right where the pain is.

Sunday I also got what can only be explained as a withdrawal headache. It sat right in the middle of my forehead, pounding away at my brain. Occasionally I would get hit with dizzy spells, even when I was just sitting in a chair or lying in front of the TV, watching rat play FF1.

It's now early Monday morning. I cannot sleep and I still have the headache sitting in the middle of my forehead. I am going to have to email the office and let them know I am not going to make it because of this withdrawal headache. And today I am not going to take even a fourth of a pill so this will be the first day without chemicals. I suspect a joyride will take place in my body. I just hope I will be fit enough to go to Japanese class tonight. rat may have to drive me.

Still cannot study. Lying down is the only relief for the chest pain. While sitting up, sometimes I hold my super-soft chenile-covered Eeyore hard against my chest and it helps.

I made a comment about being in pain every day (mainichi mainichi) and rat looked at me funny. He said he really had not realized I lived with physical pain daily, even on good days.

I want off this ride, please.





:: spewed by bakayaro onna 6:49 AM [+] ::



|
...................................................................................................................

[::..archive at bottom..::]
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Addison Airport (close to Richardson, TX)The WeatherPixie
Status:
old fart & genuine geezer

Overall Obsession:
the love of my soul & heart, my koibito, Crockett
(aka Stoopid Rat)

Latest Obsessions:
Gravitation yaoi fanfic & fanart

my Wacom tablet

drawing oekaki

Saiyuki

Ai no Kusabi (yaoiX100)

Yami no Matsuei

ZechsXDuo Gundam Wing yaoi

Dragonball Z

Profession:
Instigator & troublemaker

Click for Theme Song Lyrics

Thanks:
--> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!

--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.

--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.

--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's and her own stories.

--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.

--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of doujinshi! *LOL*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[::..archive..::]
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?